No Pain, No Gain
snap Group Exercise classes are for everyone!
with Ford King
“Take the guess work out of your workout”.
It doesn’t matter what your exercise experience is or your level of fitness, group Fitness caters for all levels and abilities. I can work with you on any injuries or problems you might have to get you started. I can alter exercises and provide you with safe exercises to suit your fitness level.
There’s something for everyone, and numerous reasons why you should give it a go…. not to mention it is FREE for all members as part of your membership.
Meet like-minded people and make friends. Training with a mate is great for motivation.
Training with others creates a fun atmosphere – as they say, time flies when you are having fun!
No matter what your style is, there is a class for you.
- ABTS – Abs, Butt, Thighs & Stretch
- TABATA– A variety of full body exercises, perfect for all fitness levels and abilities, all at your own pace in an upbeat classic group style class.
- H.I.I.T/CIRCUIT – 60 Minutes High Intense Interval Training / Circuit Training
- LIFT’N WEIGHTS – Building confidence, improving technique and learning how to use the weights equipment (Pin Loaded Machines, Free Weights, Plate Weight Machines & Cables)
- WALK/RUN – Different tracks to select from to improve your fitness, meet new people and stay motivated with a walk and talk or run for fun
- BOOTCAMP – Full body bootcamp for all fitness levels and abilities
Having a Membership with Snap Fitness Whyalla gives you access to group fitness classes run by me. The classes are different days and times of the day to suit your needs. They can be hugely motivating and help you move closer to your health goals more quickly.
Participating in Group Fitness regularly will allow you to make friends with a variety of different people with similar health goals to you. Having friends to meet and work out with can be one of the most motivating factors in reaching your health goals.
SNAP GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE
6AM: LIFT’ N WEIGHTS
7PM: ABS & BOOTY
6AM: BOOT CAMP
6AM: WALK / RUN
CHECK BACK EACH MONTH FOR CHANGES